The Leicester Public Schools - Skills ~ Knowledge ~ Character
Challenging students to develop skills, knowledge, and character to become contributing citizens
Recognized by the community as its greatest asset, the Leicester Schools engage every child in rigorous and student-centered learning in a safe and technology-rich environment
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
Help Leicester Public Schools reach 500 "likes" by liking us on Facebook!
- 3-Year District Improvement Plan (May, 2014)- click here.
- The District Review Report (November, 2013) is available on this link.
- A 1-minute video recapping the Future Search (May, 2013) on this link.
- Executive summary of the Future Search (May, 2013)- click here.
- Strategic Plan Overview (May, 2013)- click here.
- 2013 District Report Card can be found here.
The School Committee has established a Facilities Capital Committee to create a well articulated capital plan that is based upon data provided by a capacity and engineering study of our facilities. The team already has met several times beginning in February. Members of the committee include: Judy Paolucci, Mark Armington, Matt Dennison, Tracey Hippert, Don Cherry, Rocky Hyland, Tim Hickey, Rory Marty, Eileen Boisvert, Jim Reinke, and Scott Rieder. The link to the RFP, which describes the study to be completed, is provided here.